- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
SALNEX Computers employs third parties for shipping out orders.
We currently use the following service providers:
Local Drivers for Melbourne suburbs.
Estimated Time of Arrival
Orders ship from Monday to Friday from our warehouse in Melbourne. This excludes public holidays.
Orders placed on holidays or weekends will begin processing the next business day.
If items in your order are out of stock, it will reflect in your account’s order details page.
The Estimated Delivery Date depends on these factors:
1. Order Processing: It typically takes 1 day to prepare your order, but may take longer in some cases, eg. custom builds.
2. Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to reach you after it’s left our warehouse.
Delivery times are approximate and they do not include order processing time.
- We do not ship outside Australia.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- We do not ship to third party addresses unless that address is known and can be verified by Salnex Microsystems.
- Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods.
- Salnex Microsystems will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delay or lost shipment. Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery.
- Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
- When your order is shipped you will be sent an E-mail confirmation which will include an Internet link with your order tracking number which can be used to track your order.